Linda’s sister and family were coming to town, so it was decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to get family photos taken. It’d been about 6 years since the last family photo was taken and there was no official family photo with Helen (the youngest of the clan).
We met on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon at Antioch Park with Jordan Tankel and whipped through the different sets in about 45 minutes. What an efficient photo shoot – especially with young kids.
If you’d like to see more of the photos, head over to jtphoto.zenfolio.com to see more.
It’s been since June 6 since the last post…
Where has time gone? What the heck have we been doing?
The following things have occurred:
1. Anna went to Germany with her high school orchestra
2. Emily spent many afternoons at physical therapy for a knee injury
3. We saw Kenny Chesney in concert…yet again
4. Anna got her wisdom teeth removed
5. Linda and I biked Michigan and Wisconsin for 4 days with friends
6. Anna and Emily went to church youth camp
7. I’ve worked a lot of hours in the ER – but we’ve hired a new partner
8. I got a new car
It is my hope to talk about these things over the next few days. The more things piled on and the days grew longer, it seemed as if I couldn’t just jump back in to the blog without talking about these events as if they didn’t happen.
Anyways – here’s to getting back to regular blogging and recording what’s going on with the Featherstons in Kansas.